Cottons – Bringing the Caribbean sunshine to London since 1985
Terms & Conditions
Click here to read our T&Cs
Cottons Club T&Cs and Customer Data Compliance
- Cottons Club discounts are not valid in conjunction with any other offers, promotions or specials.
- Cottons Club deals are not available during any special events or other specialty i.e. Christmas Bookings, New Year’s Eve etc.
- One offer only per visit is available per Cottons Club holder and strictly available to that one person only.
- Cottons Club card must be presented for the offer to be redeemed.
- Cottons Club deals are for in-restaurant use only and do not apply to takeaways, deliveries or catering.
- The Cottons Club card is issued by and remains the property of Cottons Restaurants which reserves the right to withdraw the card at any time.
- Cottons reserves the right to alter or amend the conditions of operation of the scheme at any time without notice.
- Branches participating in the Cottons Club include Notting Hill, Shoreditch, Camden and Vauxhall.
- Cottons Club does not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
- Any printed statements made by Cottons Club, regarding the Scheme form part of these terms and conditions.
- We will never give your personal details to anyone outside Cottons without your consent.
- Any data provided to us by you will be kept on file unless you request this to be removed.
- Customers can opt out of our communications at any point.
- Your data is only used by us to send you news and communications from Cottons.